1968 Ford Mustang Project "Jamie"
302 V8 J-Code
Here comes Jamie, a limited J-Code 1968 Ford Mustang which may need some love. Unbelievable, this was a still a daily driver for the past 7 years. Engine is running, transmission & brakes work. All in all, a very original Pony, body and frame are in a good condition. Nice and honest basis for a restoration and remember, this project comes with a great and running 302 V8-engine, J-Code and a C-4 automatic transmission.
- 302 V8 CID 4V engine, running
- J-Code (230 HP)
- C-4 automatic transmission
- dual exhaust
- original paint was "Sunlit Gold"
- roof sprayed like Vinyl-Top
- clean title in hands
- will be sold as a project car
Subject to errors and prior sale
|engine||V8 302 CID 4V|