SOLD-1966 Ford Mustang project "Hobbles"
one owner car
Hobbels is a "one owner car" with the original paint job. It shows wear and tear everywhere and we all can imagine that he needs work. The interior needs to be cleaned, all floor panels need to be replaced. It is also in need of a new transmission but we could offer a cheap C4 automatic transmission. Body, frame and rocker-panels are still very solid and the V8 engine is running! It is definitely a very good and honest basis for a restoration and it is really hard to find solid cars like this. If you would like to have more pictures, don't hesitate to contact us.
- 289 V8 engine
- C-Code, built in San Jose
- original paint
- defevtive 3-speed transmisson
- we can offer a C4 automatic-transmission
- all floor panels need to be replaced
- frame and rocker-panels look good
- lots of new parts, including aluminum radiator
- original owners manual
- will be sold "as is" - project car
Subject to errors and prior sale